Talkin’ chicken and waffles with Caroline Hughes, a CU-Boulder engineering student–Photo by LaRuth McAfee.
Here are some interesting articles either written by Adrian or featuring interviews of him:
- Fried Whiting: Washington’s Fillet of Soul, Tim Carman, The Washington Post, Feb. 12., 2013.
- Soul Food Scholar Faults Top Chef For Chicken Showdown Without African-American Judge, Hannah Raskin, Seattle Weekly, Jan. 24, 2013.
- Real Food Right Now and How to Cook It: Collard Greens, Kim O’Donnel, eco-centric blog site, Jan. 2, 2013
- “The Soul Food Scholar,” by Ruth Tobias, a January 2011 interview for the Culinate website
- “Who Will Save Your Soul Food?,” by Hanna Raskin, Seattle Weekly, Sept, 21, 2011
- “Why is Soul Food Too Hot to Handle?,” Zester Daily website, Oct. 3, 2011
- Culinate.com Table Talk on southern cooking with Adrian Miller, Sandra Gutierrez and Virginia Willis.