Fuller Family Reunion 2022!
Dear members of the Fuller Family!
This is the Central Headquarters for our 2022 Family Reunion in Washington, D.C.
Some important information:
We’ll continue to monitor the situation with the COVID-19 virus. Prayerfully, we’ll be able to gather, in person, a year from now.
July 15-17, 2022
What you need to do!
- Arrange your transportation to D.C.
- Book your hotel reservation.
- Pay your registration fee.
- Fill out this registration form (it will help us with logistics).
Nearby Airports: I strongly encourage you to fly to Reagan National Airport. It’s very close to the hotel. Other options are Dulles International Airport and Baltimore-Washington International Airport.
Nearby Bus and Train Station: Union Station, Washington, D.C.
Rental Car: You really don’t need to rent a car during the reunion. Parking isn’t that great in the city, especially at the attractions we’ll visit. We’ll be using bus shuttles and convenient public transportation, so it will be much less than renting a car. Another option is using a shared ride mobile phone application like Lyft or Uber, given the daily parking fee at the hotel.
Cost (per person)
- Elders (75 and older)–FREE
- Seniors (65-74 years old)–$75
- Adults (26-64)–$125
- Adult (First time at a Fuller Family Reunion)–$100
- Youth (6-25)–$75
- Children (5 years old and younger)–FREE
What the cost covers:
- Reunion T-Shirt
- Saturday night sit-down dinner and dance
- Transportation during the reunion
- Washington, D. C. bus tour
- Washington Nationals game ticket
How to pay:
- By mail
12739 S. Ada
Calumet Park, IL 60827.
1200 N. Courthouse rd
Arlington, AV 22201
Phone (703) 524-4000
- Single and Queen Studio Suites are both $129.00 plus Tax 13.25%
- Check In Time: 4 pm
- Checkout Time: 11 am
Please call 703-524-4000 to make your reservation under the group name “Fuller Family Reunion. You will have to guarantee your reservation with a major credit card.
Room Rate Includes:
- Hot Buffet Breakfast is included in the rate.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Car Parking Discounted at $15 per night
- Bus Parking Discounted at $50 per night
Hotel Features and Services
- Complimentary schedule hotel shuttle service within one mile radius, which covers the Courthouse Metro Station (Orange and Silver lines). The shuttle does not go to any of the airports!
- Coin operated washer (2.00 per load) and dryer is complimentary.
- Over 20 restaurants within a 1 mile radius and very easy access from the hotel
- The Courthouse Metro Station (Orange and silver lines) Is only 2 walking blocks from the hotel.
- Large Fitness Room and Gift Shop on property: No Pool, but there is one at a nearby recreation center with shuttle ride from the hotel.
- The National Mall and most Smithsonian Museums are only a convenient 10-15 minutes away from the hotel.
- AMC Theater and a number of restaurants are only 2 block from the hotel.
June 9, 2020–Last day to reserve hotel room at the guaranteed rate.
Here’s the tentative schedule:
Thursday, July 9th
- Arrival day. Family will spend time together in hospitality suite.
- Group movie in the evening (optional).
Friday, July 10th
- Bus tour of Washington, D.C. during the day.
- Washington Nationals baseball game in the evening.
Saturday, July 11th
- Morning time and lunch at the National African American Museum of History and Culture
- Free time in the afternoon.
- Sit down dinner in the evening and dance party.
Sunday, July 12th
- Morning gathering to say farewell.
- Sunday worship (optional)
Please contact me at adrian@adrianemiller, and please include “Fuller Reunion” in the subject line.
Looking forward to seeing you!