Fuller Family Reunion 2023!
Dear members of the Fuller Family!
This is the Central Headquarters for our 2023 Family Reunion in Washington, D.C.
Some important information:
What you need to do!
- Arrange your transportation to D.C.
- Book your hotel reservation.
- Pay your registration fee.
- Fill out this registration form (it will help us with logistics).
Nearby Airports: Dulles International Airport will be the closest to our hotel, but Reagan National Airport is another option. If you do the latter, you’ll have to drive, take public transportation or a shared ride to get to the hotel.
Nearby Bus and Train Station: Union Station, Washington, D.C.
Rental Car: You really don’t need to rent a car during the reunion. Parking isn’t that great in the city, especially at the attractions we’ll visit. We’ll be using bus shuttles and convenient public transportation, so it will be much less than renting a car. Another option is using a shared ride mobile phone application like Lyft or Uber, given the daily parking fee at the hotel.
Cost (per person)
- Elders (75 and older)–FREE
- Seniors (65-74 years old)–$75
- Adults (26-64)–$125
- Adult (First time at a Fuller Family Reunion)–$100
- Youth (6-25)–$75
- Children (5 years old and younger)–FREE
What the cost covers:
- Reunion T-Shirt
- Saturday night sit-down dinner and dance
- Group transportation during the reunion
- Washington, D. C. bus tour
How to pay:
- By mail
12739 S. Ada
Calumet Park, IL 60827.
Here are the reservation link and code for the family reunion hotel:
Group code: G-FFRN
The rate is $119 per night, plus taxes. The Hyatt Regency Dulles is very close to the Dulles International Airport. There’s a free airport shuttle to the hotel, so we recommend you book your flights there.
These rooms are reserved until June 13, 2023.
Here’s the tentative schedule:
Thursday, July 13th
- Arrival day. Family will spend time together in hospitality suite. Also the hotel swimming pool is open until 10 p.m.
Friday, July 14th
- 8 am to 11 am: Free time
- 12 pm to 6 pm: Lunch and time at the National African American Museum of History and Culture
- Free time in the evening (dinner, group movie night, night club experience, etc.)
Saturday, July 15th
- 10 am to 3 pm: Civil Rights Bus Tour of DC
- 3 pm to 6 pm: Free time in the afternoon.
- 7 to 9 pm: Dinner with the family
Sunday, July 16th
- Morning gathering to say farewell.
- Sunday worship (optional)
Please contact me at email@example.com, and please include “Fuller Reunion” in the subject line.
Looking forward to seeing you!