Find more videos on the Soul Food Scholar YouTube Channel!
- Atlanta History Center presentation on Black Smoke: African Americans and the United States of Barbecue, June 28, 2021.
- Black Smoke & Barbecue, City of Longmont Public Library, April 22, 2021.
- Roosevelt Reading Festival presentation on The President’s Kitchen Cabinet, FDR Presidential Library and Museum, June 17, 2017 (CSPAN-2).
- The President’s Kitchen Cabinet presentation at the National Archives, May 2, 2017.
- The President’s Kitchen Cabinet interview with Tonya Hopkins on BookTV (CSPAN-2), Feb. 23, 2017.
- “Does Soul Food Need a Warning Label?“, Talks at Google, February 2020.
- “Finding the Soul of Denver,” video for the Denver Public Library, Nov. 10, 2016.
- “A Healthy Helping of Soul,” video for Sub-Zero and Wolf, April 7, 2016.
- My presentation at the National Book Festival, Washington, D.C., Sept. 30, 2014.