Check Out Where I’m “Dropping Knowledge Like Hot Biscuits”™ All Across the Country!
- April 28–Book discussion and reading, Allegro YABBA Fest, Warrenton, VA, 7 p.m.
- May 2–Book discussion and signing, National Archives, Washington, DC, noon.
- May 18-19—Southern Food Writing Conference, Knoxville, TN.
- June 17–Book discussion and signing, Roosevelt Reading Festival, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum, Hyde Park, NY.
- Sept. 7–Book discussion and signing, White House Historical Association, Washington, DC, 5 pm to 7 pm.
Past Events in 2017
- April 4–Book reading and signing, The Tattered Cover Colfax, 7 p.m.
- March 31—The President’s Kitchen Cabinet book reading and signing, Smoky Hill Public Library, 7 p.m.
- March 16–“Cooks & Books: Adrian Miller,” The Granary, Fearrington Village, NC, 6 p.m.
- March 9–“Authors We Love” Series: The President’s Kitchen Cabinet book reading and signing, Longmont Public Library, 7 to 8 p.m.
- February 28–Donor Appreciation Event, Denver Public Library.
- February 27–US Department of Agriculture, Fort Collins, CO, 10 a.m.
- February 26—Independence National Historic Park, Philadelphia, PA, 1:30 p.m.
- February 25—The President’s Kitchen Cabinet book reading and signing, Politics and Prose, Washington, D.C., 3:30 p.m.
- February 23–“Between the Lines: Adrian Miller,” The President’s Kitchen Cabinet book reading and signing, Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Harlem, NYC, 6:30 p.m.
- February 22–Westport Historical Society, Westport, CT, 6:30 p.m.
- February 22–Soul Food Cook-Off, Norwalk Community College, Norwalk, CT., 1 p.m.
- February 20–“Open Line with Tom Kearney,” WPTF NewsRadio 680AM, Raleigh, NC 9 pm (live, call-in radio show).
- February 18—The President’s Kitchen Cabinet book launch party, History Colorado, 4 p.m–7 p.m.
- February 14—“Celebrate NC” radio show with Mike Moore, RockinghamCountyRadio, www.RCR24.com, 9:30 a.m.
- February 13–Ooey, Gooey, Macaroni and Cheese with Teresa St. Peter of New World Cheese, Park Hill Public Library, 4 p.m.
- February 11—Culinary Historians of Chicago, Chicago, IL, 10 a.m.
- February 11–Book signing event at Olive ‘n’ Vinnie’s, Glen Ellyn, IL, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Get ticket information here.
- February 10–Soul food talk and cooking demonstration for the National Alliance of Pan-African Seminarians, Iliff School of Theology, 11:30 a.m.
- February 6–Soul Food and Presidential Chef Presentation, National Society of Black Engineers, University of Colorado Boulder chapter, 6 p.m.
- January 23–History of White House State Dinners, Denver Eclectics, Denver Country Club, 5:30 p.m.