Check Out Where I’m “Dropping Knowledge Like Hot Biscuits”™ All Across the Country!
- January 23–History of White House State Dinners, Denver Eclectics, Denver Country Club, 5:30 p.m.
- February 6–Soul Food and Presidential Chef Presentation, National Society of Black Engineers, University of Colorado Boulder chapter, 6 p.m.
- February 10–Soul food talk and cooking demonstration for the National Alliance of Pan-African Seminarians, Iliff School of Theology, 11:30 a.m.
- February 11—Culinary Historians of Chicago, Chicago, IL, 10 a.m.
- February 11–Book signing event at Olive ‘n’ Vinnie’s, Glen Ellyn, IL, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Get ticket information here.
- February 13–Ooey, Gooey, Macaroni and Cheese with Teresa St. Peter of New World Cheese, Park Hill Public Library, 4 p.m.
- February 14—“Celebrate NC” radio show with Mike Moore, RockinghamCountyRadio, www.RCR24.com, 9:30 a.m.
- February 18—The President’s Kitchen Cabinet book launch party, History Colorado, 4 p.m–7 p.m.
- February 20–“Open Line with Tom Kearney,” WPTF NewsRadio 680AM, Raleigh, NC 9 pm (live, call-in radio show).
- February 21–Holyoke Public Library, Holyoke, MA, 5 p.m.
- February 22–Soul Food Cook-Off, Norwalk Community College, Norwalk, CT., 1 p.m.
- February 22–Westport Historical Society, Westport, CT, 6:30 p.m.
- February 23–“Between the Lines: Adrian Miller,” The President’s Kitchen Cabinet book reading and signing, Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Harlem, NYC, 6:30 p.m.
- February 25—The President’s Kitchen Cabinet book reading and signing, Politics and Prose, Washington, D.C., 3:30 p.m.
- February 26—Independence National Historic Park, Philadelphia, PA, 1:30 p.m.
- February 27–US Department of Agriculture, Fort Collins, CO, 10 a.m.
- March 9–“Authors We Love” Series: The President’s Kitchen Cabinet book reading and signing, Longmont Public Library, 7 to 8 p.m.
- March 31—The President’s Kitchen Cabinet book reading and signing, Smoky Hill Public Library, 7 p.m.