Check Out Where I’m “Dropping Knowledge Like Hot Biscuits”™ All Across the Country!
Other Events That Happened This Year
- Soul Food-themed “Tea with Teri,” Coach Woodson Las Vegas Invitational, July 11, 1 p.m.
- Lighthouse Writers Workshop Presents: “Making the Mountain,” June 10, 8 p.m., @Lighthouse Lit Fest Tent, 1515 Race Street.
- “Presidential Pork,” Camp Bacon, Zingerman’s Deli, Ann Arbor, MI, June 4.
- Stanford Black Alumni Association at Stanford Sierra Camp, May 13-15.
- Omnivore Books, San Francisco, CA, May 12.
- “Good for the Soul” workshop, New Hampshire Writer’s Day, April 23.
- Food Lover’s Book Club, Cherry Creek-Ross Public Library, Denver, CO, April 13.
- Soul Food dinner, Boulder, CO, March 10.
- “Smoke and Soul” panel discussion with Chef Edward Lee and author Toni Tipton Martin, Actors Theater, Louisville, KY, March 5.
- “A Soulful Slice of Cheese History,” American Cheese Society webinar, Feb. 29.
- 2nd Annual Brotherhood Summit, Smoky Hill High School, Feb. 27.
- Golden High School, Golden, CO, Feb. 25.
- African American History Luncheon, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO, Feb. 25.
- 10th Annual African American Diversity/Inclusion Luncheon, U.S. Dept. of the Interior Business Center, Lakewood, CO, Feb. 23.
- National Society of Black Engineers, CU Boulder, Feb. 22.
- Colorado Black Health Collaborative, Denver, CO, Feb. 20.
- DenverWorks Charity Dinner, Feb. 19.
- Boricua Soul Food Truck at Fullsteam Brewery, 726 Rigsbee Ave., Durham, NC, Feb. 13.
- “African Foodways in the American South,” Institute for the Arts and Humanities, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Feb. 12.
- Mardi Gras Celebration Guest Chef, Lagunita Dining Hall, Stanford University, Palo Alto, Feb. 9.
- Government Cheese: A Celebration of Mac ‘n’ Cheese in Presidential History, New World Cheese, Denver, CO, Feb. 6, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- African American Read-In Celebration, Skyline High School, Oakland, CA, Feb. 4.